Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Celebrating all the things!

 By Mother's Day our virus status had turned to yellow which is a caution stage. So as soon as I could, I went to see my family! I missed them alot through this! We also got to meet baby Wren for the first time! 


 We are all in love!
 Since we missed celebrating Easter and doing a hunt we did it in May! Carter decided to turn his sack into an outfit! There just aren't words!

 Baby Cam had her first egg hunt!

 After the hunt we basked in the sun (and shade). We played some soccer in the yard and realized that was the first soccer game played in my parents yard.


 Later we celebrated Camry's first bee-day! Can't believe she is 1!
 We did bubbles outside and that kept Roman entertained. He loves being outside!
 On Sunday since there was still no church, we had our own lesson. Grandma did primary and helped the kids build this fun scene from the B of M.
 Mom's bishopric had a drive through ice cream stop for the ladies! So thoughtful and creative! And it was good!
 We gobbled it up before we went back in the house!
 My kiddos and hubby were extra good to me. I sure love being a mom to these kids.
 Chad surprised me and made this awesome little Idaho! I love it!
I was also surprised with a massage from my friend Steffani and a few awesome gifts. I'm super glad we could be with family and make memories and strengthen relationships. Love you all!!!

No comments: