Meet Farley the Ford Fusion! Chad's poor little car died and needed more work than what it was worth. So I threw a for sale sign in the window and within 30 minutes of me doing that we had it sold! We only got $400 out of it but we were just glad to have it gone and make space for this beauty! We were able to pay cash for it (thanks to Pres. Trumps stimulus check) and we found a good deal from a private seller. There's not many things I hate more than car shopping! So I was glad this was painless and easy.
And Rylee got a new car too! The neighbors have been cleaning out their garage and gave us this practically brand new power wheels jeep! We had to buy a new battery for it but Chad found a good deal on one. She loves cruising the neighborhood in it and picking up the neighborhood boys!Watch out for a toddler driver in the area!




No comments:
Post a Comment