Friday, March 5, 2021

Cute kids

For Dr. Suess week the kids had a dress up day to dress as what you wanted to be when you grow up. Brielle and Mollie chose teachers and Ry chose a doctor. Carter dressed as a moto Xer.




And Jilly...not sure what she wants to be when she grows up...maybe everybodys best friend. 

One day she walked up casually and laid down at my feet...like she normally would, except for this time I noticed a big pink 'necklace' around her neck. Despite replacing all  the garbage cans in the house to have lids, she was still digging in them! I just laughed at how non chalant she was acting! No mom, I wasn't in the garbage can!!!
The kids also had a Throwback day when they could pick a decade to dress as...this is what we came up with. 

The end of school is nearing and I can FEEL IT!
 

No comments: