Saturday, March 13, 2021

Spring sports...brrr

Brielle improved so much in her basketball season and really learned to love the game! Dad was always up for giving her some tips and she tried really hard to do what he taught her. 
She got a hoop in one game and she ran right over to us and said now we are going for ice cream! So of course we had to!
Then soccer started! Our first few games were FRIGID cold!!! We've had a very wet March with lots of snow and rain. I know we need it for our valley but dang its no fun for sports. It rained an entire game of Mollie's and I felt SO bad for the girls! I wanted to run around with them and  hold my umbrella over them!


Our Saturdays are SO busy getting all 3 of these kids to their things! But I'm trying to remember at this time last year all these things were being taken away from them! So I'm embracing the busy, the cold sports, the rain and snow and wind....just because I love these kids and love watching them succeed at their sports and watching their confidence soar! Go kids!!!

 

No comments: