March 1st fell on a Monday this year, which meant instead of fancy dinners and overnighters we were running kids to activities. But that's just how the cookie crumbles! We are celebrating 13 years this year! Time isn't slowing down. To celebrate, though, we took ourselves for a quick couples massage at a Spa in Stansbury. It was a really nice place...however their massage therapists talent left something to be desired. It was almost humorous how not good it was. Later that night we went to dinner with Sam and Nannette and had a nice evening out. It was busy since it was Friday so we had to wait a bit since restaurants are still only at 50% capacity. I'm so ready for that to be over!!
All in all it was a nice day and I'm so glad that our love over the years has grown and changed and developed into something beautiful! I really wouldn't want to do life with anyone else. I hope for many many more happy years of love and laughter and kindness and joy. Sure love you hubs!

No comments:
Post a Comment