I recently was offered a job to help be a competition cheer coach for our high school cheerleaders! WOW! It was really unexpected and i still don't know all what I'm getting in to....but here we go! New changes bring new opportunity! I was also asked to judge again for tryouts. We had 64 girls tryout! And 40 made the team! Wow. Such a big squad. I'm excited to learn new things!
Also for a few years I've been praying to have our exercise group improve and reach more people. I met a lady who teaches zumba and she started teaching 2-3 times a week. She has helped bring more women in and is a really talented teacher! I have loved working out with these ladies and making new friendshipsAnd I tried something new! I tried hip hop step! Its lots of different moves but similar enough I caught on pretty quick. It is a big thing among the Polynesian people. I've really come to love this group of people! And I had so much fun at the class!



No comments:
Post a Comment