We moved in on the 20th of July and Jilly's birthday was the 21st! As we stumbled around boxes and tried to pry open our tired eyes, we presented Jilly with a treat basket for her birthday!
I found a HBD cookie at the pet store so I had to get that for her. And the big bone she really wasn't too impressed with. Man, she is a spoiled doggie!
And whenever I have popcorn you know she won't be far away! Silly girl!Birthday cupcake that was torn to shreds in no time. She is so good about not ruining anything but if she is given a stuffed toy, she really goes crazy ripping it up!
And this is how she is found most of the time, sprawled out on the floor, not very lady like.
Jilly has won ALL of our hearts and is even getting a little closer to being friends with Carter. She has been the perfect dog for our family and we love her SO much. I think she is a little lonely since we moved but she has a golden doodle boy friend right next door she will get along great with. Happy birthday Jilly-dog! You sure have made our family complete!






No comments:
Post a Comment