With us moving, Carter came to the realization that he would no longer be able to play football for Tooele since we crossed the boundary line. He really struggled with that for a while. Since we hadn't signed papers to make it official yet, he attended both Tooele and Stansbury football camps. After his first practice with Stansbury, he said, "Mom, I feel like I'm finally where I belong." <3 I'm not sure what made him feel like that but ever since then he was 100% dedicated to Stansbury. Here he is at his last Tooele camp. We will for sure miss the purple Buffs! But I really think this will be a change for the better!
We had one game not under the lights, but it was still pretty cool.
Annnnd...... we came out on top! Our girls were the CHAMPS!!!!! They played SO hard!
Allison promised ice cream cones after the game if they won....well it worked!
GO ELITE!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment