Our last festa Junina was a few days before the end of school. The girls all had a certain look they had to go for. Mollie had to wear a floral dress with braids and freckles.
Rylee was supposed to be one of Ol McDonald's farm animals so we quickly came up with a dog costume. I guess I kinda missed the memo...just her face was supposed to be like an animal and she was to wear plaid...oh well....we got it done. They were the cutest performance!
Bri needed bright things in her hair and flowery things. They all did great too!
Mollie's dance was so cute. She had some boys in tears over who was going to be her partner...but it all got worked out. She was picked to be one of the leaders for the dance and did so well!
I totally love that our kids get to learn about and experience another culture! The kids all did art too and it was decorated around the school. Unfortunately the sprinklers ruined some of them!
What a fun day! i'm proud of my kids and the effort they have put into this program!









No comments:
Post a Comment