Every year my cheerleaders work this festival as a fundraiser. It was super intense for a little bit as we checked in every person and had them sign waivers. At 930 I tried to break away to go feed my kids dinner. It was so packed we waited an hour in line for burgers and hot dogs. Not my idea of fun. But then we got to get a lantern kit and light one up!
it was harder than I thought and with the wind it was hard keeping the flame lit. We all wrote things on it.
And then lit it up to fly away! It took more than I thought it would but eventually we got it to go up!
It seriously is a magical feeling seeing all the lights around you!
Look at them all! We lit ours off and watched for a few minutes, then got out of there to beat the crowd. We watched them the whole way home though and it was incredible. It sort of made up for the crappy time taking tickets!
the kids want to go again... I don't know if I do, but really it is quite magical!









No comments:
Post a Comment