Carter got word that a new BMX track was opening up and he really wanted to go try it out. They had a free night to just come try it out and see the track. And he was adamant about going even though his wounds were still fresh and open! I held my breath and said a prayer and let him go.
He was put right into a few races and he really did enjoy it. I think it was harder than he thought it would be and I think he was being cautious as well considering what had just happened!
It was a lovely evening and I did learn a little about BMX.
He got 3rd in his heat if I remember right and he was proud of himself. I'm super proud of him for trying something new and always being willing to put himself out there even if he is unsure of whats going on. Love you C-man! And I'm so glad you were safe!





No comments:
Post a Comment