Saturday, March 4, 2023

Happy 16th Anni!

Chad and I woke up on our anniversary to our door decorated with hearts by some cute little, thoughtful girls!
They also made us a poster with sweet things written all over it. Chad gifted me this adventure date book. We still have yet to do one, but I'm excited about it!
We didn't have big plans but we took off into SLC to see what we could do. Chad needed to get fitted for a chair at work so we hit up a chair store. A man in the store wanted him to try out a massage chair to see if he would fit because he wanted to buy one for his employees and chad was more of an average size guy. He fit, got a free chair massage and I was jealous. I then got to get in the top of the line massage chair and get a massage too! It was a good way to start the day!

We noticed a sports store next door to the chair place so we went in. AND we walked out with 2 paddle boards...why not? We found a killer sale and we have always wanted them so we got them. 

After that, we went to Costco where I found my dream entertainment center and so we had to buy it. We had a good laugh getting it in the house because it was so big and heavy! 
We went to DI and Tepanyaki. Yum 

We then went over to the fancy theatre to see Creed III. It was so good and we LOVED the recliners!!!

Sometimes the best days are the ones where we let the wind blow us wherever. I REALLY enjoyed this fun day with you Chad. I'm so grateful for the good marriage we do have. I appreciate you more and more all the time. I love you lots and i will keep choosing us EVERYDAY! Love you!

 

No comments: