Sunday, March 5, 2023

The Kids

I'm really enjoying where our kids are at in life right now. Very self sufficient, starting to grow up and are turning into pretty good humans. I love getting to spend time with the kids in the temple! Sometimes the light is blinding when you come out!
Miss Brielle is rocking the cheer life! She is so naturally talented and loves to perform! I'm proud of the work she's put in!
She had several competitions this spring and did so well in all of them!
Ry Bug is loosing teeth like crazy and it won't be long before she looses those 2 front teeth! She's always happy and so sweet and thoughtful always. 

A rare moment they captured after stealing my phone when they are all getting along....but how could I be mad, they are all so cute and happy!

And Ry is preparing for her baptism! For fun, I let her try on my baptism dress to see if by chance she'd want to wear it. She immediately said it was too scratch and tight around her neck! Kids are so spoiled these days with soft clothes and breathable necklines! HAHA!
Keep being good. Keep being kind and keep loving each other. You will find your greatest joys here!
 

No comments: