Thursday, August 31, 2023

For the beauty

The world is sure magical at the end of summer and these cute girls had their last performance our in nature at a very green park. They did so good. 
With all the storms that brought all the green grass also brough some magnificent sights. Doubles rainbows. 
Gorgeous sunsets!

And I started walking the canyon with my dog a few times a month. There is just so much calm up there and I love the sights and smells. 

The leaves are JUST starting to change and it always gets me excited because I know more beauty is coming. This canyon is gorgeous when the fall leaves arrive!
And this is not beautiful.....but one of God's creations nonetheless.....I found a FLY sealed into my string cheese....BLAHHHH! So gross. You can bet that I wrote the company and got a gift card to make it right! 

 Thank you Lord, for the beauty of this earth. 

No comments: