We felt the season winding down and we never want it to end so we planned another trip to the water.
Rylee was finally brave enough to get her first lesson in wakeboarding! WOW I was so proud of her! And she even popped right up out of the water! She was so brave!
Carter and I were feeling not super well this trip. But we figured we could stay home and be miserable or be on the boat and be maybe a little less miserable. We chose the sunshine.
Me driving while Chad is coaching Rylee.Carter is staring to want to learn to drive and I'll be ok when he is confident at it and I don't have to worry about it!
These girls were being super silly with the chip cans and its not always they play like this so it had to be documented. See girls, its fun to get along!
AND THEN! At the end of our boating day, we headed on over to Cowabunga Bay for some free fun! I won a contest through our dentist and it really was a fun place to play! The weather was really nice and we had lots of fun catching and chasing all the ping pong balls when they dropped them. They had prizes on them and I won a churro!
As you can see, our skin in brown and sun kissed! But we wouldn't have it anyother way!









No comments:
Post a Comment