We've had some crazy rain and flooding! Carter lost a ball out of the car and basically had to go swimming for it!
We had just enough of a summer break to squeeze in some swimming lessons. I took the kids to the carnival. Always a good time!
And we got out of there just before another really crazy storm hit!
I have wanted to have this friend reunion for years! And since my 20 year high school reunion was canceled due to some drama, we decided to make our own! I reached out to a few friends and Skyler invited us all to his parents anniversary party at his parents house in Paul. It was so good to catch up and remember funny times and laugh and see what everyone was up to now. I was sad Aubrey couldn't make it. But these guys were so fun to hang out with. Chad and I made a mad dash up to Idaho and went back all in the same day. It made for a late night, but we did it and had fun doing it!
i can feel the summer days coming to an end and I don't want them to! But I guess i don't get a choice.








No comments:
Post a Comment