Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas 2023

We only had an hour of church on Christmas Eve so our traditions started right after church. Decorating cookies was first up! I love the minion cookie!

Some cuddles and naps happened before we moved on. Jilly just thinks shes a small little dog and will squeeze into any hole she can find whenever we are touching. 
Dinner was our typical fondue night! I love this tradition. Everyone helped this year and that was so nice. 
Later that night, the magic happened! 
Our tree was stunning this year and gave off the most beautiful white light. 
I know our kids didn't sleep much but I appreciate they let me sleep till at least 6! Stocking time!




J even walked away with some goodie! Look at her in her cute jammies!
Present time!


Jilly got a blanket and she would not move off of it for so long!  I think she loved it!
Troomi phones were the hit of the holiday this year. 

Carter and Mollies faces were hilarious when she opened a Gabb Phone! (It was actually Carter's old one since they got new ones!)

Carter couldn't wait to try on his clip shoes and put his new plate on his bike. 
The rest of the day was spent crafting and building legos. 

Chad and I got some goodies too!


Dinner was steak and pasta! Delicious!

 Merry Christmas to my family. You are so special to me and I love celebrating this season with you!


No comments: