My mom surprised me and sent me a cute christmas sweater. She has one too!
Jilly always gets plenty of snuggling with the girls. I always laugh when she's wrapped in my blanket. Its hard to tell where she begins and the blanket ends!
Rylee loves wrapping presents and wrapped anything she could find! I went to an ornament exchange party. Eveyone brought a charcuterie board of a certain color! We needed about 100 more people to help eat the food everyone brought! It was so fun to see what people came up with! And I walked away with a pickle ornament.
I hung it right below our tooele temple ornament!
We took our kids to the movies with the fancy recliners. They were in heaven.
Many puzzles were done this month!
An advent puzzle was a highlight of the season.
Chippy got into some mischief!
G&G Hymas did the twelve days of christmas for us. It was so fun! On this day we opened blankets! There were many other fun things such as flash lights, freeze dried goods, scones and more. A highlight was a book on the final night with their testimonies in them. Chad and I both wept as we read to our children. It was a very special gift!
The best we could do for a family pic this year!
Cute Brielle with her friend, lucy.
I love this time of year and the traditions and special feelings it brings. I love Christ and that he gives us this beautiful season to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment