Monday, December 18, 2023

Parties and things

This year for a service project we decided to do snack packs for kids in our community. We were able to put together over 100 packs with help from our friends and neighbors. We were humbled as we delivered them and were told how great this need was. I know its a drop in a bucket, but I hope our small effort was able to bless someone!
We really had fun putting them together. 

The ward chirstmas party happened. Prime rib for adults and dino nuggets for the kids. Complete with Chubbys mac n cheese! Yum! How cute is this table of teenagers?!
And I loved the Primary kids singing. A favorite of mine. 

We held a soccer party at the new Ken's Gym. A good time was had by all! Even though they wouldn't look at the camera!
Family night out!
Brielle played her recorder at a school assembly too. She loved playing that thing and would practice often and was pretty good at it!

 

No comments: