When we got looking at our calendar to plan Rylee's birthday party, we figured out we'd have to have it early or late since we had some things planned. She opted to have it a week early, because who wants to celebrate their birthday late?! She just wanted a park play day with her friends. Easy peasy! I called the city and rented a pavilion and provided some chocolate chocolate cupcakes (vanilla too) at Rylee's request and let the kids play!
I brought water games but it was almost too chilly for that. Besides the sprinklers came on and we were getting a very nice mist off of them.
Gaga ball is all the rave right now so alot of gaga ball was played.
She was perfectly spoiled and perfectly loved at her party and it was a great day for all! G&G Reed even made it up but I guess I didn't get any pics of them!
Happy almost 9th bday babe! Can't believe my youngest is in her last year of single digits!
No comments:
Post a Comment