BMX is still in full swing! It also has become a year round sport. Carter is doing well and still loving it and learning as much as he can! His friend Bailey comes sometimes when he races at Rad Canyon since she is so close.
Mollie's spring season ended and this one is a heart breaker because we won't all play together again until next spring. In the fall, half of the girls will go to high school and the rest will be put on a provisonal team. Its sad to break up a great thing, but we will be back in the spring as a P1 team! The first girls P1 team for Elite, EVER!!!
All the owies that come with soccer!
Not a sport, but Ry and Bri did their schools marathon run. They both didn't want to but they both did it and did well! Proud of them for doing hard things!
Rylee is still doing soccer too and loves it!
Her season ended with the Maughans as her coaches again. We love them!
My time at Rage also came to an end. After teaching tumbling to these girls for 9 months I really grew to love them! Especially the older ones. I learned alot here and I'm grateful for my time. I didn't know it yet, but bigger and better things were coming up for me!
May is such a crazy time with all the end of EVERYTHING, but we can't wait for summer! So we endure all the things!
No comments:
Post a Comment