Thursday, May 2, 2024

Some May things

Carter and Mollie went with our neighbor friends to the Lantern Festival. Carter sent this pic! Its such a pretty sight when they all go up!
Mollie was inducted into the Jr Nationals Honor Society. They had a big program and took an oath and everything. She has to do service every month and report it and maintain a 3.8 GPA.  Great Job sis!
We took some cuties to a Royals game! These girls love soccer!
It was slightly chilly when that sun went down but we had nice heated seats!
A soccer mom hooked all these girls up to go to the game together! So fun!
Rylee had a game day at school where her and a partner had to create and make a game to be played with parents. Her and her buddy created a game similar to candyland and with math. They had a parents game day where parents got to come and play the game they created! I was so impressed and they had candy and cute prizes and everything! I can't say I was very good at all the math!




 

No comments: