Friday, November 1, 2024

Halloween Things

Its been fun watching my mom come up with things she can make to enjoy the holidays. Here she crocheted herself a spider web costume!
And had one decoration made from crepe paper.
They even attended a party!
And dad sported an Oreo. 
Bri let me dress her up as Day of the Dead on Movie dress up day at school. 

Crazy hair day was all about eyeballs...
and spiders. 
I got to dress up again to go teach my kids at gym. 
The kids did a school costume parade and I loved seeing the staff dress up as Inside Out characters as well. 


Dinner was pizza mummies by request from the kids. 
The Carter and Brekkyn took Rylee trick or treating and I sat at home and passed out candy!
Bri went with a friend too  in Stansbury and came home with SO. MUCH. CANDY.
Maddie bought Mollie some pj's for her bday and they were gifted on halloween so they had to try them on together. 
Crazy hair day at gym. 
Happy Halloween! I'm almost starting to like this holiday.....almost. 
 

No comments: