Because I always want to remember, I wanted to add some fun facts about the DP Temple Dedication and open house.
-It was announced April 7, 2019. It was one of 8 announced.
-It is the 23rd in Utah
-They broke ground after changing spots on May 15, 2021
-The open house ran Sept -Oct 2024 and more than 130,000 came to see it
-It is the 200th temple in the world and was dedicated by our prophet, Pres Nelson who was 100 years old!
-It was dedicated Nov 10, 2024
It was so special to attend with my whole family and be surprised as we watched friends we knew who were invited to be in the temple choir to sing for the prophet and Tooele Co. as our temple was dedicated. It made it more personal to see friends we know and love participating in the celestial room that day. My friend Emily told me there were definitely angles singing with them.
Hooray! I can not wait to serve in MY temple!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment