Tuesday, November 19, 2024

November

Somehow, all my pictures from November are non existent. I don't know where they went or what happened, but here is what I was able to salvage!
Yes our tree was up by Nov 3 this year. A BSU tree to help cheer them on in the championship game! They had a great year so it was a good honor. 
My man turned 42 this year! We of course went to Leatherbys to celebrate. Sadly, I don't remember how else we spent the day, but knowing him, this was the best part!
Bri and Ry both made a comp basketball team. They ended up being on the same team for convenience, Bri didn't love it at first but I sure did! She came around to the idea of it though and their team dominated!
Carter did his thing at the DP indoor track. I'm so glad we have one here!
Our youth did some great activities through Nov. This was cinnamon roll making I believe.
The youth got to attend the temple together for the first time. 


Carters YM group did a cold camp to Antelope Island. These always make me so nervous thinking about how cold he probably is but he always has a blast!
They do such fun things!
The activity day girls made some blankets to donate. 
And Carter had his end of year Dance Recital! He did social dance this year and their dance was such a fun one! Batman themed. Look at his throw that cape!




Luckily I have some for the week of thanksgiving coming up next, but hopefully I didn't miss too much throughout the month!


 

No comments: