I was asked to be in charge of our gyms gymnastics meet with a candyland theme! I was super excited to do it since I love candyland and also - get paid to craft and decorate?! YES PLEASE! I was having alot of anxiety about it because of my thumb and it took me a lot longer to do simple things, but I was able to still do everything. And honestly, it probably is what helped heal me so quickly.
So from Dec-Feb my house was littered with candyland decor.
Here is how some of the decor turned out at the gym. It was a ton of work, but super fun too. I'm glad I got to be involved and was able to do all that I did! I worked like 30 hours in 2 days, but it was well worth it. I was a little bummed that I was missing some of Mollie's tournament and so Carter and I hopped a bus to St George as soon as it was over and got to see Mol play in her championship game! More on that next!








No comments:
Post a Comment