Sunday, February 23, 2025

Early Anniversary Celebration

Chad worked on our actual anniversary this year, so we celebrated 18 years of marriage a little early, and the best way we knew how. We planned a whole day of excursions.

We started out at the temple doing sealings. It was a lovely, cool, clear day. 
Then we headed to Ogden for a couples massage. It was pretty good! This statue in the corner scared me while I was undressing!
We had lunch at Spitz and did a little shopping. 
And grabbed cheesecake to go for later in the evening. 
We finished the night with dessert waffles with the kids for dinner. They sure know how to add the sugar!




 Happy Anni love! Can't believe its been 18 years since we've said I do! I think our relationship has only gotten sweeter and happier and stronger in that time. I'm so glad we share similar dreams and hopes and desires. I love you and I'm so glad I made you pick me!

On our actual anniversary, Chad had some flowers and cookies sent to me. He's so thoughtful! 


No comments: