Tuesday, February 18, 2025

St George

While I was working for a few days at the meets Carter had some races going on so he stayed behind with me to attend them. I got off early enough to get over and watch his final race which secured him first place at the state race! I'm so glad I got to see him race. And I love seeing that smile when he does something he is proud of! 
The next morning we found the Salt Lake express and headed to St. George. It wasn't the most comfy ride ever, but it got us there. 
The fam picked us up and since it was sunday we went to the temple grounds to walk around. 
That night Miss Ry bug caught a BUG! She was SO sick and puked TWELVE times through the night. Not much sleep was had by anyone. I felt terrible having to drag her around to the games and still not feeling well. She threw up a few more times at the game and I was dreading driving home. We decided to order dinner and get another B&B and stay another night. I was so glad we did. We all needed rest and she was feeling much better by morning. 

The girls played AWESOME and also secured a number one spot at this tournament! I was so happy for them! They played extra amazing! Mol didn't score this game but had a hat trick in an earlier game. 

The smiles say it all. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! 

I'm so glad I could be there for it!
 

No comments: