Oh the house was so nice! Minus the fact there was no AC and we had pregnant people in the middle of summer! But luckily we were able to get it fixed. We were supposed to have access to a a private beach with the house so we went to check it out. Not really conducive for a boat or for playing in the water. Not a ton of sand, so we booked a spot at the shore and planned to have the best time.
While we were gone checking out the beach, TWO kids crashed on the bikes. Ryker and Bri both got pretty scrapped up. Bad way to start a vacay! Luckily nurse Adam patched them all up!Poker and other games were played.
Then it was time for boating! We hit the water early and got a good spot. That water felt like we were floating on blue jello! I just loved watching it rip and roll.
I think most of the Reed kids were able to get up on a wakeboard. Greyson was the most natural though. he did really great! I love getting my nieces and nephews out there! 
And big bro still has it too!
So blue!
The big cousins taking care of the littles up front.
Cam LOVES the tube. I think she'd ride it all day if she could.
The only bad part is that the boat couldn't get too close, but we made do. We just had to wade a ways out there to get to the beach.
And this happens when you put on your own sunscreen!!! HAHAHAH!
You can't do bear lake without the shakes! So we of course wandered down to get some. I didn't order one but I walked around and test tasted everyones!
Carter stayed up on his running. We also had access to a pool and club house and so Carter capitalized on that amenity. He also loved riding the mountain bike around the hills.
The Reed clan had to get on the road but we stayed behind and did a little more swimming and playing.
Fun times in the pool trying to get the perfect shot!
Love the memories made and all the fun times we have with our sibs. Summer is rocking so far!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment