Saturday, March 28, 2026

Carter's Prom

 I was thrilled to death when Carter asked Olivia to go to prom. They had a fun group and everything was lining up to have a great time at Prom! Carter ordered his tie and a shirt with cuff links, so I got to put his cuff links on. 

Dang, he's a great looking kid! They did a day date to the zoo ( I had to chuckle a bit, becasue that is Carter's very LAST idea of a good time!) But they had a fun time and went to lunch as well. Then raced home to get ready. Easier for guys to do that than girls! 


Had to get some pics by the car since he matched!
One of my very favorite pics. Wish Olivia was in these but he was headed to pick her up. 

Promenade was everything I thought it would be and more! It felt so magical! And when they danced to Beauty and the Beast, it was the cherry on top to the magical evening! It was so neat to see them walk down this magical staircase so gracefully. The poor girl behind them actually fell down the bottom few steps, sliding on her back for most of the way. She was humiliated and I felt so bad for her! The marble steps are really slick without being in heels and a dress!

I loved watching them dance and could have stayed there all night! They were so lucky to have an awesome photographer. She captured some amazing moments!
Olivia's dress was stunning! And so sparkly!
We snapped a few pics with C afterwards and he was so happy and having a blast. 


Gorgeous girls!
Handsome guys. 

Silly boys!
Cuties!


It was an amazing night and he said he had so much fun! I was so happy he had a great experience!

No comments: