Thursday, March 5, 2026

Panama!

Bri had to do a country report and since she had just returned from Panama, that is what she chose! She had to make a paper doll with authentic clothes and I think this big dress that the ladies wear to dance in turned out perfect. She even did the beaded tembleques that they wear in their hair. 
She had to create a stamp too. 
And her poster with all the fun facts about it. We used leftover leave decorations from my parents homecoming and it worked out well. 
Bri talked G&G into bringing her class a bag of candy so they could try Panamanian candy. They of course obliged and everyone was loving the candy. 

 I love that my kids have gotten to experience different cultures and visit different places in the world. I really hope to continue giving them experiences like this where they can learn about the world! Great Job Bri!

No comments: