We celebrated Chads 30th birthday party a few days early but I saved his presents for his actual birthday.
This man has a MAJOR shoe fetish. In fact when we got married I was shocked at how many pairs of shoes he had and made him part with a few before we moved in together!
After the last present was open, Carter said, " But mom, what about the helicopter?!" I had bough a RC helicopter for a christmas present for Chad and he happened to see it and I told him not to tell dad because it was a surprise. But he was too excited and thought dad needed it now.
So i dug in the closet and let Carter give him an early Christmas present.
And it has created many hours of enjoyment for my family...the young and the old.
Happy Birthday to this wonderful man. I'm so glad I found you! You help me be a better person and I'm amazed at everything you balace in your life to be a good husband, dad, and employee at work. I struck it rich when I met you. Thank you for everything you give me. I love you!






No comments:
Post a Comment