Monday, December 24, 2012

I hope they call me on a mission...

I'm too old for this, but yes, my baby brother surprised us all at temple square with his mission call. He had lied to a bunch of us and told us it hadn't came yet....Little Turkey!
 My whole family was able to be there except one brother who lives in CA. But I'm so greatful for technology because we had him, his wife, and grandma and grandpa all on the phone while he read his call.
 You are called to serve in the Moldova/Romania mission. You will study the language of Romania. Please report May 1! It was a spiritual emotional moment and we got to read it all at temple square. There were many shouts of joy and lots of tears. His girlfriend Shayne has been a good influence in his life and they are picured below.

Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven. What an amazing missionary this kid will be. He has strength that I didn't know until I was much older. Adam - the people of Romania don't know whats coming!
So glad for forever families. Our family motto growing up has always been "No Empty Chairs" (in our home in heaven.) It wouldnt be paradise without all these wonderful people. In April, we will ALL get to be in the temple as Adam recieves his endowments. No Empty chairs is becoming a reality and I CAN NOT wait! :)

1 comment:

Kara D. said...

Romania, that's amazing! Such exciting stuff!