Before we moved, we tried to cram as much fun into our last days as we could. Our friends the Vasqueses hosted a Minute to Win It Christmas Party. There were about 15 couples there and it was a blast!
Chad was picked to do Shake Your Booty. That man has moves Ive never seen!!
Jenna & Jess my good friends competing in Marshmallow Basketball.Me and Jenna were picked to do Face the Cookie.
Natalies husband and his killer skills of Nut Stacking.
We made one last trip to see the lights in the South hills. These boys and their smiles will forever make me happy!
After all the fun was over, I prolongned the good byes as long as a could. But when it was time it was so hard! A few good friends met at kiwi loco on our last night and just chatted and had fun. The next day we had to say goodbye to some more close friends! I hate good byes and this is the only picture I took becase the rest of us were bawling. The Sorenesons have been our very close friends not only to us, but to our children. We will miss them so very much and our other good friends in Twin Falls as well.


(Batman Jace hugging Mollie)
Until we meet again good friends!!!





1 comment:
Candice I was reading your blog and saw of picture of my Cousin Justin Searle on here. It is amazing how small this world is!! Jessica (Searle) Pearson
Post a Comment