Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cheer Camp

 Mollie went to her first cheer camp at the local high school here. She was so cute to watch and she had so much fun. Her favorite thing was that "they lifted her up!"
 She can do tuck jumps and star jumps like they are going out of style!
 She was really unsure the first day but ended up loving every second of it. I talked to her about how cheerleaders smiled alot and told her she would have to smile big. While we were getting in the car she came running back in the house and yelled ,"Mom, I forgot something....I forgot my smile!" Then she smiled really big at me and went and got in the car. :D
 I was surprised at how emotional it made me. I wasn't expecting to get teary eyed dropping my little girl off to do cheerleading! Cheering has left a pretty big scar in my heart. I have a very strong love/hate relationship with it that digs up LOTS of hurt feelings. But in the end, I miss it like crazy.
I think we will have a little cheerleader in our future!

No comments: