AHH! Family pictures are such a pain! But despite having to deal with all 3 kids attitudes and distractions of being in nature we got a few good shots. These are completely unedited and raw images, but I wanted to share anyway.
Carter was such a cheeser and we got several good shots of him. Such a handsome kid!
Mollie is really good at doing a fake smile and her hair was ruined by the time we got to where we were taking spots...but still with my mother in law's mad skills, we got a handful of cute shots of her.
Bri had just started sitting up this week so we tried really hard to position her on the rock so she wouldn't tumble off. And we got a few smiles!!
It's a miracle that she caught anyone smiling because I was getting pretty grouchy trying to get all the kids to hold still and smile!
I love this shot of my boys. They sure are best buddies.
And she captured a few of me and Chad while our kids got muddy in the stream. :)
And the girls! This one was the most challenging but I think we got 1 good shot our of maybe 100 that she snapped. Seriously! It was crazy. You can see it on my face that I had pretty much given up by this time.
All in all, I'm glad we did it! Because it might be a while again before I want to put myself through that! Grateful for a talented mother in law with a quick finger who can capture precious moments. Sure love my cant-sit-still-to-save-their-lives-FAMILY!











2 comments:
What a gorgeous family, Candice. Love these.
these are really cute! family pictures are definitely a challenge!!!
Post a Comment