Oh how I love being home for the holidays! I was sad this year when chad said he was on call for the week of Christmas. But we headed up the weekend before and my brother and his family got to come and visit from Moscow and so did my younger brother Jordan and his wife.
Grandma was all prepped and ready to make gingerbread houses with the kids. Quite a task for 5 kids under the age of 6!
Brielle is starting to warm up to the grandparents and she will be taking off walking any day now!
These two were ecstatic one night when they came out of their rooms dressed totally the same! They thought that was pretty cool!
Miss Brielle got several dresses for her birthday and here she is sporting one grandma bought her!
These two took turns crawling on top of each other and pulling on each other. They are 6 months apart but Ty is going to catch her very soon!
We had such a good time and were glad that my grandparents were able to be there and share this special time with us. I sure love seeing them! But I didn't get a single picture of them! I think my mom got some! This sure set the stage for the Christmas spirit!









No comments:
Post a Comment