Monday, December 29, 2014

Crazy Elf

So I have to say it... I'm NOT a fan of "the elf." Sorry kids. I know you love it. Why add one more thing to the Christmas season to make my life crazy?! He has pulled me out of bed more times at 5AM than I have ever gotten up in the last 2 years!
 
But one night Chippy was feeling creative and decided to do a photo shoot while we slept.

 This was the kids favorite...GROSS!


 And these ones too. They were astonished at how Chippy got into bed with them.


I say it every year that I'm going to hide the elf for good next year...but somehow each year he ends up visiting our house. Who knows about next year. I have mixed emotions about it! And there's so much pinterest pressure! Whoever came up with the mischief part of things!? I would like to stomp on their foot, any who...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Sher said...

ha ha love all the photos! Still haven't jumped on the elf bandwagon for this very reason. ONE more thing to worry about this season! Maybe peer pressure will get the best of me next year