And here's the group having a snack.
We read Christmas stories and sang songs until santa arrived!
This is the first year mollie would get close to santa. She took it very seriously! I was proud of her for sitting on his lap this year. (Carter wouldn't get close to him this year at all, although he had no problem last year!)
Brielle wasn't too sure about it either.
I was asked to help with carter's school party too so I had to come up with a few activities. I made this snowball toss (thanks pinterest!
And then we made some snowmen!
This ended up being a hit which I was really grateful for since I was stressing at the last minute on what I should do!
Sure is fun to see kids so excited at Christmas time! It helps me be excited at Christmas time!









No comments:
Post a Comment