At the end of January we got to see our little girl again for my 20 week ultrasound!
(yep its still a girl)
And just to document it, here is the growing belly.
Our little one rolled and kicked and we all had fun watching her. Its still surreal sometimes when I feel a little kick I think, "oh yeah, I'm pregnant!" This pregnancy definitely has gone the quickest! She will be here in no time! We still have no name for her but I really like Riley. Mollie likes Lucy. And the boys don't want either of those names! I promise that she will have a name sooner than Brielle did!!In other milestones....
Carter got to celebrate 100 days of kindergarten! He was so excited and he counted out 100 skittles to take to class. Here he is sporting his 100 glasses. He wanted to wear them to school and he said the kids laughed at him but he didn't care! And that they all liked his glasses.
He also got a 100 days hat at school. We gave his teacher a diet coke and a 100 grand bar for surviving 100 days of kindergarten!
He is growing and learning and changing so much! Its so fun to watch him learn. I just signed him up to be in the Portuguese Immersion program next year! I'm so excited for him to start it and get a leg up on being bi-lingual!




No comments:
Post a Comment