Just when Brielle was getting recovered from her hospital stay she still had a couple of rough weeks to come! Every time I looked at her little bruised hands it made me so sad. I'm happy to say those healed quick though!
The first week of February she came down with an ear infection and just wanted held. It was super bowl sunday so we got lots of snuggle time with her.
She ended up being allergic to the amoxicillin they gave her but we didn't find out until she had been on it for 4 days. We had to then get her some Benadryl for the rash all over her body. She was miserable! It took almost another week of the new antibiotic before we saw our happy little girl again!
I have missed her so much! She is back to giggling, jabbering, and playing dress up!
Yesterday she was back to cruising all around and exploring. I tried to get a picture of her in her cute matching outfit but this is the best I could get!
And yesterday also she had her first candy bracelet and she ate the whole thing!! Including the string! I was impressed with the few teeth she has in her mouth that she could chomp and chew on it! Hopefully that string will show up soon!
I didn't realize how miserable she must have felt until she started feeling well again! I was so happy to see her toddling around and squealing and laughing again. Welcome back baby Bri!!







No comments:
Post a Comment