Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Circus!

I have ALWAYS since I was a little girl, wanted to go to the circus! I have never been and I was determined to get to one this year. I found a good deal on tickets so we packed up and went. Let me just say I was NOT disappointed!
 It have everything from tigers, elephants and crazy stunts. It was really seriously incredible. At the intermission I could have gone home and been happy but there was much more to come!

Carter's favorite was the motorcycle stunts...there were a few.
Mollie's favorite was the elephants.



 Mollie begged to get to ride an elephant and Carter had no desire to do so. He hates most animals. But we let her and she was completely fearless and smiled the whole way! Its a bumpy ride so the pictures are blurry a bit.

 Look at the smile!
While I loved all of it, the best part was hearing my kids laugh out loud and watching their cute little faces be so amazed! Even Brielle was entertained and did really good through the show.
I think this will be something we will be doing again sometime!
 

No comments: