Ah this little gal feels my heart with so much peace and joy! It seems like the 4th time around I may have the newborn stage down. Although she is hardly that anymore! She is sleeping in her own crib, sleeping through the night, eating tons of food, sitting up and rolling around like crazy!
Love this perfect sleeping beauty. Hands clasped, feet up, and hair standing straight up!
She loves toys and is content most of the time to sit in a pile of toys and play.The kids like to help when they think she needs a toy....or ten! And we have irresponsibly left her unattended in her swing and came back to find her sitting on the floor in front of her swing just content and playing away! Woops!
When I get ready I've been putting Rylee in a pack n play so that she's protected from her older siblings and can't jump out of her swing. Well one day I walked in and this is what I found. Nothing is safe anymore!!
Oh her hair! It just stands straight up! When I comb it down it just pops right back up! It's a Hymas trait I'm told. But I absolutely love it!
She enjoys the tub much more now that she can sit up! She chases little fishies around the tub and is just so happy! And look at those rolls forming!
Speaking of rolls....those thighs! <3 a="" always="" and="" attention.="" being="" complete="" face.="" family="" getting="" happy="" has="" hearts="" held="" her="" if="" is="" little="" love="" loves="" make="" on="" or="" our="" p="" perfectly="" she="" smile="" so="" talked="" to="" wy-wy="" you="">
3>







No comments:
Post a Comment