I think the year I turned 30 went by the fastest than any other year of my life. I some how feel like its not going to slow down anytime soon. I woke up on my birthday morning and was showered with kisses, loves, cards and gifts. My kids get so excited about birthdays and that helps make it special even if I don't want to turn a year older.
I got several nice gifts, one of which was a fitbit! I've been wanting one for a while and its been really fun to use. Some clothes and treats were among other gifts.Since it was conference weekend we didn't have much planned for my sunday birthday but saturday night we did have a few friends over for cupcakes and a mean game of spoons. My eyes are shut but this is the best one Chad got. Love my rainbow chip frosting & cupcakes!
And listening to general conference was a treat in itself. Getting spiritually fed on your birthday (and your children letting you listen) was a wonderful gift. I look forward to it every 6 months. Thanks to everyone, especially Chad, who made it special.





No comments:
Post a Comment