Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Demolition ......again....

We've watched for about 2 years now for a good deal on a soaker tub to put in our bathroom and the day finally came! Chad was tearing everything out to get it installed and we decided that if we were going to do the tub we might as well do the shower since we had to change a few things about it anyway....and so he proceeded to rip out the shower too!
 We may have had a bet about how soon he could get it done and whoever won got new running shoes....I think I won that one! But A week later than planned I was soaking in my new tub enjoying life in a still torn apart bathroom.

We've picked out tile for the floor which is a gorgeous dark grey color and we will do a tile backsplash around the tub, and all tile in the shower! We've also ordered all new hardware and a new shower door. I do love remodeling but it's a big pain too! It's going to look so nice when its done and I look forward to that day! If Chad would quit working 18 hour days in Nephi maybe he could get some stuff done!

No comments: