Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bridal shower & Bachlor Party

 Back in Nov my baby brother proposed to Brittney Tubbs and ever since then wedding plans have been well under way! Including a bridal shower I traveled with the girls to Idaho to throw the shower. We started with brunch at Perkins and then headed to the church for some games and gifts. I planned some games to help us get to know her better.
 She was a good sport and played a game that when her answer didn't match Adams (whom we had recorded on camera) she had to put a piece of gum in her mouth! Lets just say her mouth was really full by the end!

















While the girls showered Brit, the guys had some fun of their own. 

They hit up Lagoon and even invited Carter to go! I think it made his whole year.... 
Can you tell by the smile on his face?! 

He did most every ride the big boys did and then some. They all went on the sky coaster and I was glad Carter sat that one out! Crazy kid! He is a thrill seeker for sure! We are getting very excited and anxious for the wedding!!!

No comments: