Thursday, June 16, 2016

Last Day of School X 2

Mollie got out 2 weeks before Carter did but this was her on the last day of school....
HAHAHAHAHA! First one out the door, running like mad, clear ahead of her classmates. I was dying laughing. She actually really loves school but was mostly excited to tell me about her day. :)

She has grown so much and when she walked out her preschool doors on the last day she was READING BOOKS! I thought her teachers were mad when they sent home the first book and it took us two days to get through an 8 page book. BUT she caught on so quick and then next book only took a few minutes! INCREDIBLE! And the entire credit goes to these two wonderful women Mrs. Marshall and Miss Aubrey. They were incredible with her and pushed her to excel. 


Her and her little buddy Jocelyn on the last day.
Carter was a little more mellow but excited to get to his playdate with his new good little buddy Trevor. This is the last year he will go to Harris Elementary. We are getting a new school and it will be called Sterling Elementary and the mascot will be Eagles I believe. 

I was as ready for summer as the kids were. The countless homework, reading and Portuguese hours were starting to wear on me. Waterballoons, squirt guns, and 2 pools were waiting for them in the sun.
It didn't take too long before water wars were well under way.



Mollie and her little friend Trinley
I keep hearing the kids running around singing "SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!" And I want to say AMEN to that!!

No comments: