Sunday, June 19, 2016

The new ford

About this time we found ourselves needing a truck often to haul things and pull things. With the sale of our Idaho home going through we had a little extra cash and decided it was time. I gave Chad a price limit and a stipulation that it had to fit all 6 of us comfortably. He quickly found one and purchased it. We have loved it and it's been so nice for hauling things and pulling the scout trailer which now sits at our house. 
Funny thing....we actually don't like the color of silver cars much but now we have TWO silver cars that we own! But here it is looking pretty slick in that silver color! Chad was funny and said he felt more manly driving it! And I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoy driving it too!!

No comments: