Sunday, June 26, 2016

Youth conference

The very next weekend Chad took off with the youth to Youth Conference! I so badly wanted to sneak in his bag and tag along but I knew I had mommy duties to fulfill.  They left pretty early and Chad captured this funny picture of the boys sleeping. 

Someone in our ward suggested city of rocks for youth conference and Chad piped up and said that he knew of a place they could maybe stay...the Hymas Hotel in Moore! (Chad's parents have turned their old photography studio into a big bedroom with lots of beds! It is very comfy)
 They stopped at the Idaho Falls temple and ate their lunch and played on the green belt then went on to the Rexburg temple to do baptisms. We have SUCH a great group of youth. I love them all!

 At the Hymas' house they played volleyball, jumped on the tramp, ate dutch oven meals and just enjoyed some country air! Clyde and Evelyn were very generous to open their home to them. The boys camped in tents and the girls got the 'hotel.'
 They ventured off to the City of rocks and did some cave exploring.
 super cool!
 They all had a great time I think and I heard wonderful things upon their return. Even the leaders loved the peace and quiet of the country and really enjoyed the company.

No comments: