On Dec. 10 Brielle turned 3! She was so excited and it was the first year she understood what was going on. She wanted a new bike and at first she couldn't ride it but by the afternoon she was whipping around our island at a high speed.
We decorated up our christmas tree to help it feel more birthday like around our house. Here is Brielley with her grandpa patiently waiting for her party.And she wanted nothing other than a SUPER GIRL party! I have no idea where this fun idea came from and I never thought I'd be doing a supergirl party for my daughter! And she was so happy for it!
As you can see. Look at that little face!!
It was a simple party with grandparents and Eash's and it was perfect. She got tons of gifts, A favorite being..
A super girl cape and mask. She wouldn't take it off for days.
Cupcakes and friends!!
And after the party was over she was quickly back on her bike doing circles in the kitchen! She's a pro now and we are looking forward to spring when she can take it outside!
My little dear Bri...You ARE super girl! You can do anything you put your mind to and your strong and happy personality will take you far. You will be a good friend to many and have the ability to lift many. I love you more than you will ever know. You hold a special place in my heart and I'm so glad you came to our family.
And just so I can always remember her sweet morning face....here it is. Who wouldn't smile at this sweet pic!Love you Bri Baby!! (woops she would yell at me for calling her baby!)














No comments:
Post a Comment